Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Dreamin' of a Paper Bag Album

I just had to share this cute little paper bag album I made using the new Dreamin' paper pack from Close To My Heart. It was so much fun to make and  is actually not quite done. I'm sure I can come up with more ideas for embellishing the pages so there may be more details added later.


 I created this with 3 standard size brown lunch bags. They make such cool little albums! I folded them in half, used a bone folder to give them a really good crease, then sewed them down the center with brown thread on my sewing machine. I also sewed around each of the pages except for the ones with the opening. I wanted to leave that edge free to slip a tag into.

 The second photo shows you what the tags look like. I made 3 of each size tag and decorated the fronts and backs of each one.
 The other 2 photos show some of the inside pages just so you can see how they can be decorated.

Stamp sets used on this project:
C1465-Unscripted
D1482-Love Life
S1109-Limited Edition-Sept SOTM

I hope you have enjoyed looking at my little paper bag album and that it has inspired you to grab some of those lunch bags and get creating yourself.

Have a great day!

~Carol
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...