Thursday, October 13, 2011

Close To My Heart Scrapbook Challenge #125~2 Cute

Here's my layout for last week's scrapbook layout challenge. I used to always be on time with posting these weekly challenges but lately I don't know what my problem is. I can't seem to be on time for anything anymore. I guess I really need to get more organized and I know that's easier said than done. But I'll give it a try.

Anyway, here's a list of the supplies used for this layout which was created using the Salsa design from the Imagine how-to book from Close To My Heart.

All supplies are from CTMH unless otherwise noted.

  • G1017~Sweetheart WOTG Kit
  • B1370~Sweetheart stamp set
  • B1269~Journaling Jots stamp set
  • C1441~Affection stamp set
  • Z2193~Cotton Candy ink
  • Z2105~Black ink
  • Z1386~Sweetheart Level 2 Assortment
Unfortunately, the Sweetheart WOTG kit and stamp set along with the Level 2 Assortment pack are no longer available to purchase but if you already have these supplies, you could certainly duplicate my layout if you wish.

Thanks for stopping by today!

~Carol
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...