Monday, October 17, 2011

Close To My Heart Scrapbook Challenge #126~Be Yourself

There's nothing better than 'being yourself'. After all, isn't that what makes each and every one of us uniquely special? I have always told my children to just 'be yourself'. You are who you are and no one can change that!

This week's challenge layout features photos of my lovely daughter who has just got to stop getting older and better because that means I am also getting older and I'd also like to think I'm getting better, too! Haha! Although I am very proud of the wonderfully beautiful woman she has become, I do long for those days when she was just a cute little blond-haired (yep, she used to be a blond) toddler running around, dressing up and totally entertaining me with her happy silliness! She was always happy and smiling every day that you couldn't help but feel happy, too! Oh, where did the time go?

I created this layout using the Studio J online scrapbooking program from Close To My Heart. The design used is Performance from the Magic how-to design book. If you haven't tried Studio J yet, click here to start playing. It's FREE to play. You only pay for the layouts you want printed out by Close To My Heart. You've already got all those photos on your computer, right? Well, what are you waiting for? Upload them to Studio J and get them scrapbooked before your computer crashes!

Thanks for stopping by today! Make it a good one!

~Carol


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...