Monday, October 17, 2011

A Cool Gift Card Pocket



This cool gift card pocket was inspired by a Close To My Heart sister by the name of Vicki Wizniuk. You can see her awesome artwork by clicking here. Vicki posted this recently on the bulletin boards for CTMH consultants and I absolutely loved it! I immediately had to try my own version and this is what I came up with. Isn't it just too cool?


It is, however, not a super quick project but was lots of fun to create. I made it with the Dreamin' paper pack from Close To My Heart and the Hooray Bouquet stamp set. The second photo shows the inside tag that holds the gift card.



And the third photo is where the gift card is stashed. Although I don't have one inserted, it would go on the top part where the cutout is. It's a pretty snug fit so it won't fall out. If you'd like to make one of these gift card pockets for yourself, click here for the instructions. 


Thanks for stopping by today! Make it a good one!


~Carol






Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...