Friday, November 4, 2011

An Altered Photo Frame

I totally LOVE how this frame turned out! The photo doesn't do it justice..it is gorgeous! I was inspired by a sister Close To My Heart consultant by the name of Bren Yule. You absolutely MUST visit her blog. She is so talented!

 I decorated this frame with the Bliss paper pack from Close To My Heart. Unfortunately, Bliss is no longer available. :-(  But it was just perfect for that elegant, vintage-y look I wanted to achieve.

I cut the letters, hearts and scalloped pieces with my Cricut Expression and the Art Philosophy Cricut Close To My Heart cartridge, which is totally awesome! I embellished with some Pewter brads, a flower, a ribbon slide and a swirl along with a knot and strip of Colonial White ribbon.

This beautiful frame would make a great gift for a loved one! Want to make one for yourself? Or have me make one for you? Contact me!

Thanks for stopping by today! Make it a good one!

Happy Scrampin',
~Carol
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...