Thursday, November 3, 2011

Close To My Heart Scrapbook Challenge #128-Moi?

Love these photos of my youngest granddaughter, Aveney. 
Isn't she just too cute? 

This is the latest layout created for the weekly scrapbook challenge that I participate in. The Caboodle papers, now only available in the Studio J online scrapbooking program, were just perfect for these photos. Don't you agree? The design used, Portrait Collection, is from the Cherish how-to design book.

As I look at this layout again more closely, I realize that I meant to change the color of the text under the main photo on the left page to the same color as the rest of the journaling. Oh well!

Since this is a digital layout and not a traditional one with actual paper and embellishments, I have no list of supplies to share. But if you'd like to try this out for yourself, click here to start playing with Studio J. And let me know if you DON'T enjoy it but I know you will!

Thanks for stopping by today! Have a good one!

~Carol
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...