Saturday, November 5, 2011

Close To My Heart Scrapbook Challenge #129-Love that Face

Here's another layout of my precious little granddaughter, Aveney. Gotta love that face, right? (Sorry for the glare on the left page.) This layout was created for the weekly scrapbook challenge as always. It uses 2 different designs from the Reflections how-to design book from Close To My Heart...Front & Center-Space pg 69 and Front & Center-Focal pg 71. If you have the Reflections book, create a layout using these 2 designs and share it with us. It would be great to see what you create!

I still need to find a space to put either some journaling or just the date, her name and age somewhere on the layout. Haven't decided the best place for that yet.

Below is a list of the Close To My Heart supplies I used for this layout:
  • 9031~Reflections how-to design book
  • X7141B~Elemental Level 2 paper pack
  • Z1489~Olive Mini Medleys
  • Z2118~Desert Sand ink
  • Z2318~Desert Sand marker
  • Z1686~Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge
Thanks for stopping by today!
Happy Scrampin'!

~Carol
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...