Monday, November 14, 2011

Close To My Heart Scrapbook Challenge #130~Elemental

The latest layout in the weekly scrapbook challenge that I participate in. Love how this turned out! I thought it might be a bit too busy with all the patterns going on here but it really looks good. I still may add more embellishments later when I put some photos on it.

The design used, On with the Show, is one of my favorites in the Magic how-to book from Close To My Heart. You'll be able to make this layout if you attend my December scrap class along with a Christmas layout. More details to come later.

Supplies used are all Close To My Heart:

  • 9034~Magic how-to book
  • X7141B~Elemental Level 2 paper pack
  • Elemental stamp set (included in the G1026 Workshop On The Go kit)
  • B1378~Miracle stamp set (unavailable)
  • D1482~Love Life stamp set
  • Z2164~Sorbet ink
  • Z2111~Chocolate ink
  • Z2167~Creme Brulee ink
  • Z2137~Olive ink
  • Z1612~Foundry Pin Clips
  • Z1489~Olive mini medleys
  • Z1686 Art Philosophy Cricut cartridge (only available through CTMH)
Thanks for stopping in today! 

~Carol
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...