Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Close To My Heart Scrapbook Challenge #131~Olivia

I used one of my all-time favorite Close To My Heart paper packs, Olivia, for this layout I created for the weekly scrapbook challenge. Unfortunately, it has been retired and is no longer available. :-(  The design comes from the Imagine how-to book and it's called Understudy.

Below is a complete list of the supplies used which are all CTMH unless noted.

  • 9030~Imagine how-to book
  • Olivia paper pack (retired)
  • C1463~Harvest Happenings
  • Z1686~Art Philosophy Cricut/CTMH cartridge
  • Z2108~Brown Bag ink
  • Z2114~Cocoa ink
  • Z2191~Sunset ink
  • Z2104~Barn Red ink
  • Z1366~Antiqued Copper brads
  • Z1365~Colonial White brads
  • Buttons (retired)
To shop for any of the supplies used to create this layout, except for the retired items, please go to my website. Give me a shout if you have any questions. Thanks for stopping in today! Make it a good one!

~Carol
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...