Thursday, November 10, 2011

A Couple Christmas Cards

Totally LOVE these 2 cards! I was inspired by someone on Pinterest today. When I first saw their card posted, I knew I had to try making my own version and here are 2 of them!

It was so easy to create these cards using the snowflake image on the Art Philosophy Cricut cartridge sold only through a Close To My Heart consultant like yours truly! How cool is that? Give me a shout when you're ready to buy one for yourself. In the meantime, you can admire the artwork I create with the cartridge.




I can picture this design in many different color combinations so off I go to try to come up with more!

Hope you enjoy my cards as well as the one by the original poster who I believe shared her creation on Split Coast Stampers recently.

Have a good day!

~Carol
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...