Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Sonoma Photo Tray

Oh, I am so pleased with this photo tray I finally finished today. It only took a few days as I wanted to go slow and be sure to make it just as nice as could be. I am so glad I wasn't in a hurry because it turned out really, really nice. It's quite possible I could add more embellishments to it but for now, I LOVE it as is!

I think the Sonoma papers from Close To My Heart are just perfect for that vintage-y, old-fashioned feel and absolutely perfect for family photos! There is space for 3 photos on this tray, which can hang on the wall or stand on a mantel or shelf if you prefer.

I am loving the new Art Philosophy Cricut cartridge from Close To My Heart! See all the pretty flowers on the tray? I made them all with that cartridge and it was soooo easy! If you have a Cricut machine, ask me for more info on the Art Philosophy cartridge. Once you get this cartridge, you won't need ANY other as it has 700 images. Can you believe that? 700 images!!! The possibilities are ENDLESS! Go to my website to check it out further then let me know when you're ready to get your own copy of this awesome cartridge.

Thanks for stopping in today! Have a great day!

~Carol
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...