Sunday, December 11, 2011

A Christmas Card A Day-Day 10

Are you getting tired of C1473 Remarkable Wreath yet? Well, I know I'm not! I just can't get enough of this beautiful wreath. There are so many possible color combinations you can use on it and every one looks gorgeous!

Colors used are Chocolate, Twilight and Heavenly Blue. I also used the Wonderland papers from Close To My Heart and the D1477 Universal Backgrounds stamp set. The 'Merry Christmas' phrase is from an old stamp set called 'D1112 Seasonal Celebration', which is no longer available. Sorry!

This is my first creation with the Wonderland papers so I am off now to play with them more. I'll be back later today or tomorrow with another piece of Wonderland artwork to share.

Thanks for stopping by today! Happy Scrampin'!

~Carol
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...