Friday, December 2, 2011

A Christmas Card A Day

Well, I actually meant to start this yesterday but due to the fact that I had an appointment with a tooth extractor (aka: the dentist) I totally forgot to post yesterday. I would like to share with you one Christmas card each day for the next 12 days. I thought I would do this as a way to get my cards all done and have them ready to mail way before Christmas so we'll see how I do.

And here is the first card I have to share with you. All supplies are from Close To My Heart. The colors used are Pacifica and Sky. I love these 2 shades of blue together and especially for the Christmas season. The stamp set used is D1492-Christmas Love, which has quickly become one of my favorites this year. I will share another card made with this stamp set and color scheme tomorrow.

Thanks for stopping by!

~Carol
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...