Friday, December 9, 2011

Christmas Tag Banner

 I had tons of fun putting this Christmas banner together. It was so easy to do with the awesome Art Philosophy Cricut cartridge from Close To My Heart. All the tags and letters were cut with the cartridge. The hardest part was trying to decide how to decorate each tag.
 I used some older Mistletoe Christmas papers from last year because I thought it was about time to use them up! The main colors used were Cranberry, New England Ivy and Bamboo. There are several stamp sets at work here, too and I will try to list them all.
S1110 Holiday Magic, which was the October 2011 stamp of the month and is no longer available, A1115 A Holiday and one of the stamp sets that comes with the Z1686 Art Philosophy Cricut cartridge bundle.

Thanks for stopping in!

~Carol
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...