Monday, December 26, 2011

Close To My Heart Wonderland Scrapbook Layout

I thought I'd share a new layout I just created today as I prepare for my next monthly scrapbook class. I used the awesomely delicious Wonderland paper pack that I am having fun with. The pattern used-Secret-comes from the 9034 Magic how-to design book by Close To My Heart.

I really love how this layout turned out! This is the first time I've used the Top Coats Icing Overlays and I totally LOVE how they look. They're pretty cool!

This is one of the layouts we will be creating during our January scrap class so if you'd like to make one for yourself, plan to come play with us and let me know by January 9, 2012. Contact me for a list of supplies to make this layout plus one other.

Thanks for stopping by today. Have a good one and happy scrampin'!

~Carol
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...