Saturday, December 3, 2011

Rock the Block

Beginning December 19 and running until January 31, 2012, when you place an order of at least $25 (before shipping and tax) from the Autumn/Winter 2011 Idea Book, you can get this awesome E-size stamp set and set of collage cubes for just $15. That's a retail savings of almost $30. How cool is that?

See the second photo below for what I did with my set of collage cubes. I put 4x6 photos of my granddaughters on each of the six sides--the cubes are 2" square, and very sturdy chipboard I might add, so you use 6 of them for your photos--the other cubes can be decorated any way you wish with images from the Rock the Block stamp set.

I am loving this special promotion and I know you will, too! Mark your calendar for December 19 then give me a shout so I can hook you up with your own set of collage cubes and stamp set to create with.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...