Monday, January 16, 2012

Close To My Heart Scrapbook Challenge 135

Wow, it’s been forever since I’ve posted a layout for the weekly scrapbook challenge I participate in but this time it wasn’t my fault! The wonderful gal, Helen Onulak, who is in charge of the challenges took a nice break so she could spend time with her 3 sons who were all home for the holidays. Good for her!
DSC08662
Anyway, here is my layout for this week’s challenge. There’s those cute little girls again! I never get tired of featuring them on my layouts and I hope you don’t either!
I used the Illusion design from the 9034 Magic how-to book by Close To My Heart along with the X7140B Roxie Level 2 paper pack. I still love the Roxie papers and am glad they will once again be available in the upcoming Spring/Summer Idea Book. Yea!
Here is a list of the other CTMH supplies I used for this layout:
  • S1112~Mad About You-Dec 2011 Stamp of the Month
  • D1307~Annotations stamp set-for the journaling lines
  • Z2166~Tulip ink
  • Z2105~Black ink
  • Z2118~Desert Sand ink
  • Z1320~Tulip Mini Medleys
  • Z1393~Black Mini Medleys
  • Z282~Black Hemp
Thanks for stopping by today! Happy Scrampin’!
~Carol
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...