Monday, January 23, 2012

New 'A'(wesome)-size Stamp Class

I am so excited that the new Spring/Summer 2012 Idea Book from Close To My Heart is loaded with new 'A'-size stamp sets. Yea! I LOVE these little sets. Even though they are small, they hold so many possibilities for making (A)wesome artwork!

Here is one I've been playing with and I would LOVE for you to join me in an upcoming class featuring the 'A1119-A Garden' stamp set.

For the cost of $12, you can make these 3 projects PLUS you get to keep the stamp set. How (A)wesome is that? This class is scheduled for February 17 and payment is due no later than February 3. Contact me today to reserve your spot for this (A)wesome class!

This can also be shipped to you if you aren't local to me or can't make it to the class. Additional shipping charges will apply. Let me know if you would prefer this option.

Happy scrampin'!

~Carol
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...