Sunday, February 12, 2012

Inspired by Gina K on Stamp TV

CardWordPuzzleCard2Here are 2 cards I made yesterday after watching an episode of Stamp TV online. Gina K always has some great techniques to share.

The first one I made using an inkpad from Tim Holtz because I just happened to have the one featured in the Stamp TV video, which was quite funny since  I only own 4 of them. Ha, what can I say…I’m a loyal Close To My Heart gal all the way! Smile

I stamped the flower images (from C1494 Card Word Puzzle), the swirl image (from C1466 Instant Memories) in Black ink after first masking off the section to ink in the Tim Holtz Peeled Paint distressed ink. I then colored in the flowers with Cranberry and Honey markers from Close To My Heart. Stamped the words (from the Pemberley workshop kit stamp set) in black ink then added a cranberry ribbon to finish it off.

On the second card, I used Garden Green ink in the masked off section then stamped the images in Black ink again. This time I colored in the images with Vineyard Berry and Crème Brulee markers. Stamped the words in Black again then added a strip of Vineyard Berry ribbon with a small knot and it was complete!CardWordPuzzleCard1

Thanks for stopping by today! I hope you’ve enjoyed my cards!

Happy Scrampin’!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...