Thursday, February 23, 2012

Join My CTMH Team in March!


Now is a great time to join my Close To My Heart Scrampers with Heart team because when you sign up as a new Consultant between March 1-31, you'll receive a FREE Cricut Art Philosophy cartridge collection! That's a retail value of $99 for FREE! 

Your New Consultant Kit is now loaded with over $400 in awesome products for just $99 plus tax and shipping. You also have the option to add on three more collections for even greater value.

The Art Philosophy collection adds incredible value to the New Consultant Kit and will give you many hours of creative fun with the included exclusive Cricut cartridge, three coordinating My Acrylix D-size stamp sets and three sheets of matching Dimensional Elements shapes. 

If you already own this fabulous collection, you could give it as a gift or choose $100 in select product credit instead.

Don't let this great deal get away! Join my team NOW! Click here to go to my website for more details or to sign up! I would LOVE for you to join my team!

Thanks for stopping by today! I look forward to chatting with you about joining my team!

Happy scrampin'!

~Carol




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...