Thursday, February 9, 2012

A Quick and Easy Card

A quick and easy card I created today after being inspired by this post that I saw on Pinterest. As soon as I saw that bike, I knew exactly what Close To My Heart image would work perfectly for this. It was the one from the double D-size stamp set called Pair-a-Phrase that was a special back in May 2011, I think. CardinspiredbyHeroArts

Speaking of Pinterest….it is a real time-sucker so I limit myself to only about 15-20 minutes a day perusing all the awesomeness on there. There is so much inspiration there that if you run into a creative block, you have only to go there and you WILL  be inspired to create something on your own. Trust me!

Thanks for stopping by today!  Happy scrampin’!

~Carol

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...