Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Another Scrappy Card & One More

WOW, MY CREATIVE JUICES are really flowing! Gotta run with it while it's hitting me! If you've ever hit a creative brick wall, then you know what I'm talking about!

THIS FIRST CARD was created with the old Passages papers, which I still love but are not currently available. They are perfect for travel scrapbook pages or family reunions. I used these papers for both and loved the results!

THE STAMP SET I USED for this card is C1499 - Perfect Day - which happens to be ocean-oriented. I love the ocean although I rarely get there even though I'm just a hop, skip and a jump from it. Maybe this summer!

THOUGHT I'D ALSO SHARE this card with you as well although it wasn't created with Passages scraps. It was, however created with scraps of Desert Sand, Bamboo, Cocoa and Colonial White cardstock.

I ALSO USED THE C1499 - Perfect Day stamp set here along with the D1477 - Universal Backgrounds stamp set. I really love that set. It is so versatile! It comes with 4 different background images - 2 that give the illusion of texture on your projects, 1 musical notes and 1 script image. Whichever one you choose will certainly enhance your project.

Thanks for stopping by today again! Happy scrampin'!

~Carol
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...