Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Happy Spring!

ONE OF THE CARDS we will be creating in an upcoming A(wesome)-size Stamp Class. I just love this little birdie. He/she is just too cute and looks to be singing his/her heart out. Well, I've been singing today, too, because unless you've been living under a rock and don't know it yet....it's the first day of Spring! Yippee!

I AM SO EXCITED that winter is officially over although we could get one of those rare spring snowfalls. Oh, don't say that! We're not totally out of the woods yet but I really don't think we'll get any more snow as it's been the mildest winter ever in this area as well as over most of the country, I think.

ANYWAY, AS I SAID in my last post, I have been trying to use up some scraps so I dug out some Mayberry scraps for this card.  I also found a strip of Cocoa ribbon that I had removed from an older card so I used it here, too.

All supplies used are Close To My Heart:
A1129 - A Rainbow stamp set - D1477 - Universal Backgrounds stamp set - Cocoa, Hollyhock, Olive and Sky inks - Mayberry scraps


Thanks for stopping in today! Happy scrampin'!


~Carol
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...