Friday, March 9, 2012

A 'Lucy' Layout

I HAVEN'T POSTED any scrapbook layouts in quite awhile so I figured it was about time, don't you think? I made this layout of my two youngest granddaughters with the new Lucy papers from Close To My Heart. Since I have 4 granddaughters and one step-granddaughter, I create a lot of 'girly' layouts and Lucy is just perfect for them. The featured colors in Lucy are Blush, Cotton Candy, Creme Brulee, Grey Wool, Sweet Leaf and Pear. Love this paper pack!

THE LEFT PAGE of the layout was one I had created for an all-day crop I recently vended at and decided to make a companion page to go with it for my own scrapbook. I created a pocket on the right page in order to put tags inside so I could have extra space for photos. I cut the tags as well as all the flowers, leaves, butterflies and letters with the help of the Art Philosophy Cricut cartridge. That cartridge is awesome and only available through 'yours truly'! Read on for more information about it!

IF YOU BECOME a Close To My Heart consultant during the month of March, you can get the Art Philosophy Cricut cartridge for FREE! That's an additional $99 worth of products FREE to add to the already almost $300 value of the New Consultant Kit. Wow! What a deal! If I wasn't already a consultant I'd be asking...where do I sign? If this sounds like a great deal to you, give me a shout! I'd love to have you join my 'Scrampers with Heart' team.

Thanks for stopping by today!

~Carol


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...