Monday, March 19, 2012

Using Some Dreamin' Scraps

I HAVE BEEN IN THE MOOD lately to use up some scraps. I have so many leftover papers and really need to get using them up. I am swimming in paper!

SO HERE IS ONE CARD I made today using some scraps from the beautiful Dreamin' paper pack. It is no longer available to purchase  ;-( but it has been a favorite of mine since it first came out. I think I must have bought too much of it because I still have a ton of it left.

CLOSE TO MY HEART products used are: B1398 Just ForYou - Pemberley WOTG stamp set - Dreamin' WOTG stamp set - Chocolate, Goldrush and Pacifica inks - Z1333 Mocha Opaques Gems - Z1718 Color-Ready Garden Wooden Shapes.

HERE IS ANOTHER CARD made with the Dreamin' scraps I had left. The sentiment comes from the D 1475 - Card Chatter-Birthday stamp set. I also used a small knot of Chocolate ribbon and 3 copper brads.

IF YOU'D LIKE TO PURCHASE any Close To My Heart products to make your own beautiful cards, click here to go to my website. Give me a shout if I can help you in any way!

Thanks for stopping by today! Happy Scrampin'!

~Carol
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...