Sunday, April 8, 2012

28 Days of Sketches Slideshow

AS YOU'VE SEEN with my past couple posts, I am participating in an online class at Big Picture Classes called '28 Days of Sketches'. I have really stepped outside my comfort zone as most of the sketches have been one page. I am so used to creating two page layouts so this has been a challenge for me. BUT I am so glad I decided to take this class. I am having so much fun with it!

I NEVER THOUGHT I'd be able to create one page layouts as quickly as I have been. I am loving the results! Some of the layouts have photos and/or journaling - some do not! Those are still a work in progress!

I PUT TOGETHER a slideshow of the first 10 layouts I've created for this class and would LOVE your opinion on them, if you wouldn't mind. Please check it out and leave me a comment. If you DO leave a comment, I will enter your name into a drawing for a FREE B-size stamp set or paper pack (retail value $9.95) from Close to My Heart! So get over there NOW and check it out! Be sure to leave your email address in your comment so I can contact you if your name is chosen.

Thanks for stopping by today! Happy scrampin'!

~Carol

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...