Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Days 11, 12 & 13 of '28 Days of Sketches'

A RARE 2 PAGE LAYOUT sketch was thrown in for Day 11. But that's okay by me - I love 2 pagers! This is actually my second take on this layout. My first had red cardstock in place of the Roxie pattern paper but it seemed to take over the photos too much. I am happier with this layout!

PHOTOS ARE OF some of the birdies who visited us this past winter. Very enjoyable to watch!

THIS LAYOUT WAS created with the Animal Cookies Creative Basics papers from awhile back and which are no longer available.

I LOVE THE BRIGHTNESS of this layout. I dug out some old stamp sets - Just the Ticket & Sensational Seals - to complete this fun layout of my granddaughter.

THESE ARE SOME of the last photos I took of my granddaughter-Scarlet-before they moved to Illinois. Boohoo! She is such a cutie pie and it will be quite awhile before I am able to see or hug her again.

ONE OF MY FAVORITE paper packs from Close to My Heart has been Splendor, which is what I used here. Unfortunately, it is no longer available.

THIS ONLINE CLASS I am taking is getting me to use up my stash of papers as well as stickers and I am not a huge fan of stickers at all. I do love them on this layout and I'm glad I used them.

THE PHOTOS ON THIS LAYOUT are of our Bradford Pear tree that stands in our front yard. The blossoms are so gorgeous - year after year they totally blow me away with their beauty!

THANKS for stopping by today! I hope you have enjoyed my layouts. Happy scrampin'!

~Carol
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...