Thursday, April 19, 2012

Days 17-20 of 28 Days of Sketches

 OKAY, SO I AM way behind in posting these as well as being a day behind on the actual layouts. Today is day 22 and I have yet to complete day 21 so this will be a quick post.

THE FIRST LAYOUT for day 17 uses the new Footloose papers as well as several embellishments - Smoothie Mini MedleysParadise Just Blooms, Wooden Badge Buttons, which I stamped an image on, Colonial White Buttons and various colored brads - from Close to My Heart.
 I DUG OUT an old paper pack - Veranda - for this layout I created for day 18. I used the Trees & Things stamp set as well as the Potential stamp set that was the stamp of the month for March and which is no longer available for purchase. I cut the title and the scalloped circles with the Art Philosophy CTMH Cricut cartridge. I LOVE that cartridge!
FOR DAY 19 I chose to use the Dotty for You papers. I haven't used enough of them yet and they seemed just perfect for these photos I had. The stamp set I used for the title is no longer available from CTMH but the name of it is True Happiness, in case you may still have it in your stash.

I CHOSE TO lightly embellish this layout with 3 butterflies I cut from a piece of the pattern paper used on the top of the layout plus added 3 green buttons to finish it off!
THE FINAL LAYOUT uses the Lucy papers which have become a favorite of mine in the current CTMH catalog. I have 4 granddaughters and a step-granddaughter so this paper pack has been used quite a bit for them as well as for the flowers in my garden.

THE FLOWERS, flourishes, journaling box, title and butterflies were all cut with the Art Philosophy cartridge. Have I said how much I LOVE this cartridge? Ha ha! Are you seeing a pattern here?

OKAY that's it for today! Now I must get working on the layouts for days 21 & 22.

Thanks for stopping by today! Happy scrampin'!

~Carol
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...