Monday, April 30, 2012

Days 21-24 of '28 Days of Sketches'

 I am so far behind in posting the rest of the layouts I created for the '28 Days of Sketches' class I took from Big Picture Classes online. I dislike being behind and will try my best to post the rest of the layouts within the next day or two.

This first one of my third granddaughter was created with Roxie papers from Close to My Heart.



This layout of my youngest granddaughter was created with some leftover pieces of Wonderland (no longer available) by CTMH, of course!


This layout was created with the Stella papers and canvas shapes (love them) from Close to My Heart. No photos yet!


Another layout of my youngest granddaughter was created with the Bliss paper pack (no longer available) from CTMH. I added some color with Taffy and love how it turned out! Put some bling on it, too!

Thanks for stopping by today! Happy scrampin'!

~Carol
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...