Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Days 4, 5 & 6 of 28 Days of Sketches

HERE'S THE NEXT 3 DAYS of layouts I've created for the 28 Days of Sketches online class that I'm taking.

THE FIRST ONE was made with the Florentine papers from Close to My Heart. I love how this turned out! Two-page layouts are my specialty! I struggle with those one-pagers!



SPEAKING OF ONE-PAGERS, this second one-page layout was created with the Footloose papers from Close to My Heart. I also used the Perfect Day stamp set that is quickly starting to become a favorite of mine. I love lighthouses and everything beach-y!
THIS LAST LAYOUT was created with one of the pattern papers from the Dotty for You special from Close to My Heart, which will be available beginning April 17.

I AM NOT TOTALLY HAPPY with this layout but I was trying to get caught up since this is the 6th day of this class and I was behind. I feel better now knowing I am caught up but not as happy with the results. Oh well! I guess I can't have everything, right?

Thanks for stopping by today! Happy scrampin'!

~Carol
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...