Sunday, April 1, 2012

First 3 Days of '28 Days of Sketches'


HERE'S MY FIRST LAYOUT I created for the 28 Days of Sketches online class I am taking from Big Picture Classes.

I KNOW WINTER IS OVER now but I'm still trying to play catch-up on my scrapbooking and figured this class would help to accomplish that.

I RARELY EVER CREATE one-page layouts but this class has gotten me to step outside of my comfort zone and see what I can create with just one page. I am liking the results so far!

HERE ARE THE NEXT 2 layouts I created for the class. I just can't seem to get enough of this cute curly haired little girly. Are you getting tired of seeing her yet? I hope not as she is often the subject of many of my layouts.

THIS LAYOUT WAS MADE with the new X7147B Stella papers from Close to My Heart and the B1398 Just for You stamp set. I cut the title letters with the Z1686 Art Philosophy Cricut cartridge also from Close to My Heart.

I USED ONE OF THE Dotty for You papers, which YOU will be able to purchase beginning April 17, on this layout as well as the D1482 Love Life stamp set and S1202 Thoughtful Tidings which was the February Stamp of the Month.

Now off to create my layout for Day 4.

Thanks for stopping by! Happy scrampin'!

~Carol
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...