Thursday, April 12, 2012

You Don't Need That Thing!

HERE'S THE LAYOUT I created for Day 14 of the '28 Days of Sketches' online class I am taking. 


This photo is of my youngest granddaughter, Aveney, who recently turned one year old. She still likes that gosh darn pacifier so someone is always saying to her - you don't need that thing - because we want to see her precious smile and hear those wonderful giggles of hers. 


I used the Pemberley paper pack from Close to My Heart for this layout. I think it is my favorite paper pack in the current catalog. I just love the gorgeous flowers on one of the papers.


The stamp set I used is the Card Word Puzzle set that works perfectly with Pemberley. Featured colors on my layout are Outdoor Denim, Bamboo, Buttercup and Desert Sand. 


Thanks for stopping by today! Happy scrampin'!


~Carol
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...