Friday, May 4, 2012

Another Studio J Layout

Here's another beautiful Studio J layout I created with the FREE Studio J 5-layout package we got from attending the Close to My Heart Leadershare event in NJ recently.

This layout is of my next-to-the youngest granddaughter, Scarlet, and was featured on the big screen while at Leadershare for all in attendance to admire. I was so proud that the company was impressed enough with my layout to post it for all to see! THAT is why I do what I do and WHY I love Close to My Heart! They make you feel special and let you know it! What an awesome company to be a part of!

If you'd like to feel special, too, and work for such an awesome company, give me a shout! I can help YOU become a part of the wonderful Close to My Heart family, too!

Thanks for stopping by today! Happy scrampin'!

~Carol
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...