Saturday, May 12, 2012

Close To My Heart 'Dotty for You' Promotion

THESE ARE THE BEAUTIFUL 'DOTTY FOR YOU' papers you will receive for just $5 when you make a purchase of $35 from the Spring/Summer 2012 Close to My Heart Idea Book.

HOP ON OVER to my website for more details about this special paper packet that includes 24 sheets of double-sided patterned paper. The creative possibilities are ENDLESS with this paper pack!


THIS IS WHAT THE BACKSIDE of each of the beautiful papers looks like - hence the name - Dotty for You!

WHEN YOU ARE READY to get your own pack, go to my website at ScrampingwithCarol.ctmh.com, hit the JOIN button on the National Scrapbook Month Gathering link and place your order of at least $35 to get Dotty delivered right to your door for just $5 (plus shipping and tax) OR contact me to place your order.

IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS, feel free to contact me. Thanks for stopping by today! Happy scrampin'!

~Carol
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...