Thursday, May 10, 2012

Day 28 of '28 Days of Sketches'

FINALLY! I completed the last layout in the Big Picture Classes '28 Days of Sketches' that I participated in recently. Whew! I am so relieved to know I have completed my assignments because it was really bugging me! I don't like to leave anything half finished or incomplete at all so I feel much better knowing I am done! FYI~there's another incredible sketch class being offered by Big Picture Classes in July, I believe. Maybe I'll see YOU there!

This layout was created with the very same, very old paper pack called Felicity - ya know, the same paper pack I used on the layout of my dad on his 81st birthday? Remember that one from Day 25? Well, I had Felicity still sitting out on my worktable and had decided I'd use it again for this layout way back on Day 28 but never got around to completing it since I was so stinkin' busy with other projects and events. 

The photos are from our trip to Annapolis last November when we went to see the Rippingtons in concert at the Rams Head Tavern. What an awesomely quaint town Annapolis is. We were very impressed! And the music was everything we expected it to be as the Rippingtons NEVER disappoint!

Thanks for stopping by today! Happy scrampin'!

~Carol

Check out my website at ScrampingwithCarol.ctmh.com
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...