Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Days 25-27 of '28 Days of Sketches'

Here's an old paper pack - anyone remember it? If you guessed Felicity, you are correct! Felicity  was a special promotion for National Scrapbooking Month quite some time ago.

Incidently, Saturday May 5th is National Scrapbooking Day! Woohoo! Will you be scrapbooking that day? I hope to be - after the vendor fair I am participating in is over.

I also used a couple really old stamp sets on this layout I created for Day 25 of Big Picture Classes and it was great to use them again.

Happy Birthday to my 81 year old dad!


Day 26 saw me using Footloose again. I am getting ready for some summer photos and these next two layouts will be just perfect for them.

Don't you just love the turtle and seahorse on this layout? I think they are both just too cute! These images come with the Footloose Workshop on the Go kit stamp set and can be yours to play with over and over when you purchase the kit.
Day 27 was created with Footloose again and the same stamp set as the previous layout. I also used another old stamp set - August Word Puzzle - which is not available anymore. The title - Summer - was created with the Jasmine Cricut cartridge.

Hope you've enjoyed the layouts I've created for the '28 Days of Sketches'! You're probably wondering where Day 28 is, right? Well, it hasn't been completed yet as the past few days have been extremely busy for me. I hope to get it done soon!

Thanks for stopping by! Happy scrampin'!

~Carol
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...