Tuesday, May 1, 2012

'Dotty for You' Bookmark Album


Here's a bookmark album I made with the 'Dotty for You' paper pack and one of the bookmark albums that are available in the current Close to My Heart catalog.






 I had lots of fun creating this but there are a few mess-ups. Yes, believe it or not, I DO mess up from time to time! Ha ha! If you look closely, you will see that the ink from some of the cork shapes rubbed off onto the facing pages. I am a bit upset about that but perhaps photos will cover them up. Here's a tip for you - be sure to let the ink dry real well on your cork shapes before touching them to the opposite page.


I had to use velcro dots to close the album due to the bulkiness of the cork shapes. I tried to keep the bulkiness down as much as possible but I wasn't real successful. I also replaced the 2 binder rings with larger ones from my stash.

This beautiful paper packet can be yours for just $5 with a $35 purchase. If you purchase 'Dotty', I will give you the cutting guide and directions to make this bookmark album yourself for FREE! OR better yet, plan to attend my workshop in early June to create this as well as other fun projects with 'Dotty'!

Of course, you would need to purchase the album along with the other products used but you can certainly substitute any item for something already in your stash.


The first 4 items would be required - anything else is an option:
Z1740~My Creations Bookmark Album - $8.95
Z1719~Evergreen Cork Shapes - $3.95
Z2195~Lagoon ink - $5.25
Z2196~Smoothie ink - $5.25
Z1338~Sunset Mini Medleys - $4.95
Z1702~Paradise Assortment Baker's Twine - $4.95
Z1383~Sweet Leaf Ribbon - $7.95
X5901~Colonial White cardstock - $2.95
Z578~Corner Rounder - $7.95

Below are several stamp sets that I used but you can use whatever you may already have:
C1494~Card Word Puzzle - $13.95
D1511~Kick Back - $17.95
D1506~Family Love - $17.95
S1112~Mad About You - no longer available


Any combination of these products that total $35 will get you the beautiful 'Dotty for You' paper packet for just $5! Give me a shout if you need some help deciding what to purchase.



I hope you've enjoyed my little album today! Thanks for stopping by!

Happy scrampin'!

~Carol
 





Posted by Picasa
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...