Monday, May 14, 2012

'Dotty for You' Layouts

HERE'S A COUPLE LAYOUTS I created with the really cool Dotty for You paper packet that can be yours for just $5 with a $35 order. Aren't they beautiful?

THE CREATIVE POSSIBILITIES are endless with this paper packet. Just look at the difference in colors between these 2 layouts. The first layout has yellow and gray while the second one features more blues and greens with some gray thrown in for contrast. I LOVE all the colors of this paper packet. How 'bout you?

THE FIRST LAYOUT is waiting for some summer photos while the second one holds one rare photo of hubby and I.

IF YOU'D LIKE TO GET the 'Dotty for You' paper packet for yourself, give me a shout or go to my website and place your order online to be shipped directly to you. Remember, this special promotion is only available until May 31st.

Thanks for stopping by today! Happy scrampin'!

~Carol
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...