Thursday, May 3, 2012

Have you tried Studio J yet?

Wanted to share a digital scrapbook layout I created with the awesomely cool Studio J online scrapbooking program from Close to My Heart. If you find you don't have the time or space to scrapbook the traditional way, Studio J is the solution!

You've already got all those fabulous family memories on your computer, right? Well, just go to Studio J, create an account - it's FREE - upload your photos and start playing! After you've created at least 4 double page layouts, place your order and get FREE shipping.

If you find that Studio J is right for you and you really LOVE this program, there are a couple different membership options that will save you some serious money so ask me about them! I hope you enjoy the layout of my beautiful little granddaughter! I hope to post another Studio J layout tomorrow!

Happy scrampin'!

~Carol
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...