Friday, May 4, 2012

June A(wesome) Stamp Class

Plan to join me for my next A(wesome) Stamp Class featuring the 'A1126 - Bowwow' stamp set. This is such a cute set! Just look at the little doggie! He is too stinkin' cute! Okay, I could go on forever about how cute he is but I really should give you the details!

Date: June 14 & 15
Time: 1:00 - 3:00pm OR 7:00 - 9:00pm
Cost: $12.00 which includes all supplies to create these 2 cards PLUS the stamp set! Remember, you get to KEEP the stamp set!
RSVP: Payment due by May 31

If you cannot attend the class on either of the dates but really want this a(wesome) kit, you can purchase the kit for $18.00 which will include an instruction guide, as well as the shipping charge OR you can pick it up here at my home for the cost of $14.00. Please let me know if you prefer one of these options.

Additional supplies you would need to complete these cards at home, if you don't already own are: Tulip, Black, Desert Sand and Chocolate inks. Let me know if you need any of them.

I hope you will plan to attend this fun class!

Have a great day and happy scrampin'!

~Carol

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...