Wednesday, May 16, 2012

'Put a Title on It' Contest

STRANGE NAME FOR A CONTEST! Well, it got your attention, right? I don't know why but I am struggling to come up with a title for this layout of my youngest granddaughter so I thought I'd ask for your help! I already thought of - He loves me, he loves me not - because she is playing with a flower in the main photo but she is only a year old and I'm not sure if that would be an appropriate title. Then I thought, why not ask you all for your suggestions and make it into a contest!

So here's the rules:

  • Leave a comment here and tell me what you would title this layout. Only one entry please! 
  • Be sure to leave your email address in your comment so I can contact you if I choose your title.
  • If I decide to use your suggestion, I will give you one A-size stamp set of your choice (retail value $6.95) from the current Close To My Heart catalog. 
  • This contest will remain open for one week (until May 23) so put your thinking caps on and help me 'Put a Title on It'.
Thanks for stopping by! Happy scrampin'!

~Carol
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...