Thursday, June 7, 2012

Florentine 10 page Scrapbook Workshop & Monthly Scrap Class

Join me on June 22 & 23 for my next 10 page scrapbook workshop featuring Florentine. What a gorgeous paper pack Florentine is! I think you'll LOVE it as much as I do!

The cost for this 10 page Scrapbook Workshop is $55 and covers everything needed to create all of these gorgeous layouts shown here - 5 double-page layouts - all ready for you to add your photos to or even give as a gift.
Remember, this workshop can be made into a kit to-go if you are unable to attend on these dates or if you live out-of-town, it can be shipped to you for an additional shipping charge. Be sure to RSVP with your payment by June 8th.
If you prefer to attend my regular Monthly Scrapbook Class on June 25, 26 or 27, you will be creating the first and last layouts shown here - that's 2 double-page layouts. Payment is due June 11th but you will need to contact me prior to that date for a copy of the supply list as you have several options to choose from and the price will vary.


I hope you will join me for one of these events so be sure to respond soon before you forget!


Please feel free to contact me at any time if you have questions.

Happy scrampin'!

~Carol
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...