Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Update to July A(wesome) Stamp Class

Remember in my last post about my upcoming A(wesome) Stamp Class I said I just might work on a single page layout using the featured Quick Cards - Shell stamp set? Well, here is what I came up with! What do you think? Will this make you want to attend the class scheduled for July 12 & 13? I sure hope so! Be sure to RSVP by June 28!

I am still having fun with the Footloose papers from Close To My Heart. I haven't run out of them yet so you'll be seeing it for awhile!! Ha ha! I know this photo has nothing to do with the beach but the sentiment on this stamp set - May you find life's simple beauty in unexpected places - just seemed to be appropriate for this photo of my youngest granddaughter, Aveney. Hope you'll join me for my next A(wesome) Stamp Class so don't forget to mark your calendars!

Thanks for stopping by today! Happy scrampin'!

~Carol
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...