Monday, July 16, 2012

Close To My Heart Scholastic Workshop

It is almost that time of the year again and I'm not talking about the big "C". Nope, I'm talking about Back to School! It'll be here before you know it so when you've finished up all that back-to-school shopping and need a welcome break from those demanding kids ;-), mark your calendar for August 22 & 23 and plan to attend this awesome workshop to create 2 - 12" x 12" beautiful school-related layouts with one of the BRAND SPANKING NEW paper packs from Close To My Heart called Scholastic.

Scholastic isn't available until August 1st so you can't see it in the new Autumn/Winter 2012 Idea Book online yet but the featured colors are Cocoa, Outdoor Denim, Champagne and Ruby. Don't recognize a couple of those colors? Well, that's because they are NEW! Yep, Close To My Heart has introduced 6 new colors - in addition to Champagne and Ruby, they've added Cashmere, Saddle, Whisper & Slate. They also decided to eliminate several other colors from the 60 color palette and reduced the palette to just 40 beautiful colors! But I digress.....

I will be offering this workshop for several different price points - one of which I'm sure will fit YOUR budget so contact me for more of the juicy details! This wonderful workshop can be shipped directly to you, if you prefer, so beginning August 1st, head on over to my website, click on the Back to School gathering link and enter item #G1049 into your shopping cart. You may wish to add other coordinating products such as inks, clear blocks and/or adhesive as your workshop kit doesn't provide them (everything else including a stamp set is in the kit) so if you need assistance with that, please don't hesitate to ask!

If you plan to attend the class/workshop, please RSVP by August 8th with payment. Be sure to contact me, prior to that date, for the various price points on this event so you have plenty of time to get your payment to me.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

Happy scrampin'!
~Carol
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...