Wednesday, July 25, 2012

It's Almost Time!

August 1st is fast-approaching and I'm getting excited! Why, you ask? Well, because the new Artiste Cricut cartridge from Close To My Heart becomes available for YOU to purchase. If you liked the Art Philosophy cartridge, you are going to absolutely fall in LOVE with Artiste!

As with Art Philosophy, Artiste also has 700 images which includes all kinds of shapes, a font, 3D items, cards and themed projects, too! It also comes with 3 D-size stamp sets and 3 sheets of chipboard shapes that coordinate nicely with some of the images on the cartridge. How cool is that?

Be sure to go to my website on August 1st and click on the JOIN button on the 'Back to School' gathering to place your order OR pre-order through my previous blog post for a chance to get FREE shipping! The first 2 people to pre-order can take advantage of this special shipping offer from ME, not Close To My Heart. I just may throw in a little extra surprise if you are one of the first 2 to order! So don't hesitate - contact me today or click here to place your order.

Happy Scrampin'!

~Carol
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...