Monday, August 13, 2012

Coming Soon - National Stamping Month Special from Close To My Heart!

IN JUST TWO DAYS, you'll be able to purchase this really cool double D-size stamp set called 'It's Your Day' for just $5! YEP! You read that right, just $5! That's a $35.90 value for just $5, plus tax and shipping, of course! Can't beat that with a stick! 

WHAT A GREAT DEAL on this cool stamp set to celebrate National Stamping Month but you do have to place a $35 order to take advantage of the deal! Click here to go to my website and start building your list of at least $35 in awesome products so you can get this set for just $5!


HERE'S ONE CARD I made with a couple of the images from 'It's Your Day'. Cute, isn't it? I just love that little bicycle! Some of you may even recognize the papers I used...Dotty For You!

AND HERE'S ANOTHER CARD I made with the stamp set and the Footloose paper pack, which unfortunately isn't available anymore but if you have some scraps left you can certainly 'lift' this card if you'd like! I won't mind but be sure to give me the credit! ;-)


SO HOP ON OVER to my website to peruse the awesome products and build your wishlist to be ready to place your order on August 15 for the National Stamping Month Special - 'It's Your Day'! This special runs till September 30 so you have plenty of time to earn more than one set - one for yourself and one for a gift - think Christmas! Oh no! I shouldn't have mentioned that yet but hey, it will be here before you know it so I'm just helping you plan a little ahead! Aren't I nice? ;-)

AS AN ADDED BONUS - when you purchase an additional $15 in product along with your $35 order, you get the August Stamp of the Month - Baroque Borders for just $5 as well, plus tax and shipping! How cool is that? 



Happy scrampin'!

~Carol


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...