Tuesday, August 14, 2012

From This to This - the Close To My Heart Way!


Here’s a layout I created today using the new 
Scholastic papers from Close To My Heart and a couple scraps left over from an old paper pack called Cherry-O, which is no longer available. Sorry! ;-(

Other supplies used are:
·         D1478 Bingo Alphabet
·         D1364 Recipe Box (n/a)
·         S1109 Limited Edition (n/a)
·         CC1020 It’s Your Day (available Aug 15 - Sept 30 - ask me about it!)
·         Z2105 Black ink
·         Z2118 Desert Sand ink
·         Z2114 Cocoa ink
·         Z2170 Ruby ink
·         Z1760 Burlap Ribbon
·         Z1766 Memo Assortment
·         Z1706 Round Durables
·         Z282 Black Hemp

I started with a sketch from a class I’m taking at Big Picture Classes called 28 Days of Sketches – Round 2 hosted by Lisa Day. This is the same class I took a few months back and enjoyed it so much that I wanted to join in again. Unfortunately I haven’t been able to keep up with the class this time around for some silly reason but I do try to get a sketch done when I can fit it in. 

As soon as I saw the sketch first thing this morning, I got started on it right away because I knew I had the perfect photos for it! I had just made my delicious pasta sauce yesterday so the details were fresh in my mind. I needed to get it scrapped before time got away from me and I love how it turned out. Hope you do, too!

Thanks for stopping by today!

Happy scrampin'!

~Carol
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...