Friday, August 17, 2012

I am LOVING Dakota by Close To My Heart!


Here’s another beautiful layout I created with the new Dakota paper pack from Close To My Heart. Can you believe this is the fifth double page layout I have created with the same paper pack plus adding a few extra sheets of cardstock and one more patterned paper from a second pack? I also made 2 single page layouts and one card. Amazing, isn’t it? That is why I LOVE the paper packs from Close To My Heart!

I am offering Dakota for my monthly scrapbook class in September but if you can’t attend on the scheduled dates of the 24th, 25th or 26th, feel free to go to my website at ScrampingwithCarol.ctmh.com to order this fabulous paper pack and have it delivered right to your door. We will not be creating this particular layout during the class - below are photos of the 2 we will be creating - but if you wish to create it at home, I will provide the cutting diagram for you when you purchase the paper pack.



I am also offering a NEW class called "Make It From Your Heart" featuring the new "Make It From Your Heart" design booklet scheduled for September 17, 18 & 19. Click on the link for all the details and be sure to RSVP by September 3 with your payment of $25.

Here’s a list of the supplies I used (all CTMH unless noted):
  • ·         X7157B - Dakota paper pack
  • ·         Z1686 - Art Philosophy Cricut cartridge
  • ·         D1524 - Frame It Up stamp set
  • ·         D1329 - Noteworthy stamp set (no longer available)
  • ·         CC1020 - It’s Your Day stamp set (special set available Aug 15-Sept 30 – ask me about it!)
  • ·         Z2192 - Pacifica ink
  • ·         Z2172 - Whisper ink (brand new color)
  • ·         Z1718 - Wooden Garden Shapes
  • ·         Z1760 - Burlap Ribbon (LOVE this)
  • ·         Z1335 - Licorice Opaque Gems
  • ·         Z1392 - 2” Scallop Circle Punch
  • ·         Z1366  - Black Brads


If you have any questions, please feel free to ask!

Happy scrampin’!

~Carol

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...