Thursday, August 9, 2012

New CTMH 'Make It From Your Heart' Class


I was so excited when I received the new Close To My Heart How-To pattern book - Make It From Your Heart Volume 1 - that the wheels immediately started turning in my head to come up with a new class to offer. There are so many possibilities but here is what I came up with to start. Drum roll please...introducing....the brand spanking new "Make It From Your Heart" Class! Yea! 

Here are the details:
This class will feature ONE layout design and ONE card design from the new "Make It From Your Heart" (MIFYH) booklet each month. The first month will cost a tad bit more than each following class because you will receive the MIFYH booklet as a supply for the first class. You will only be charged $7.95 (plus tax and shipping) for the booklet ONCE then you will bring your book back to the monthly class to create a NEW layout and card, the designs of which I will choose prior to the class and notify you of the supplies you will need to order 2 weeks before. Sound good? Then read on for even more details!

Date:   September 17, 18 & 19
Time:  7:00pm - 9:00pm
Cost:   $25 (remember this includes the one-time charge for the design booklet to KEEP)
RSVP by:  September 3 with payment

Supplies you MUST purchase (I will provide the rest of the supplies):


9035 - Make It From Your Heart Volume 1 - $7.95
Z1464 - Milepost Shapes - $3.95












Supplies I will provide:
  • 1 sheet of Dakota pattern paper
  • 5 sheets of cardstock (2 Black, 1 Barn Red, 1 Whisper and 1 Colonial White)
  • 2 - Z1704 Badge Buttons 
  • 4 - Z1387 Wooden Designer Buttons
  • 6 - Z1706 Round Durable Studs
  • 18" Z1701 Black Baker's Twine
  • Colonial White Waxy Flax (small pieces for buttons)
You will need to bring your own 12" paper trimmer and adhesive as well as your new MIFYH booklet to each monthly class. 

Here's an extra incentive to attend this class:
When you attend the class for the first 6 months, you will receive a FREE embellishment pack (retail value $2.95 - $5.95) of your choice. Get a friend to join you for 6 months and earn a FREE set of 2 markers (retail value $5.95)!

I am very excited for this NEW class and I hope you will join me! Let me show YOU how fun this class will be! Be sure to RSVP by September 3 with your payment!

Kits to-go are available! Click on the Buy Now button below to purchase and have it shipped to you. There is an additional shipping charge of $6.00. If you are local to me and do not need it shipped, contact me to place your kit order.





Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...