Saturday, August 18, 2012

***NEW*** Kit of the Month Club


Hey Scrapbook Enthusiasts!
Beginning in September, I will be forming a new club I am calling the ‘Kit of the Month’ Club and would LOVE for you to join in! It will be a great opportunity for you to get that scrappin’ done. You’ve probably been too busy to get much scrappin' time in since the kiddos have been out of school for the summer, right? Well, they will be back to school soon and then it’s more time for yourself! Yea! Read below for all the juicy details about my new club and let me know if this is something that can work for YOU!

On the first day of each month, I will post a new featured Workshop on the Go kit – September’s kit will be Scholastic – how appropriate for back-to-school time, right? Then you will go to my website - ScrampingwithCarol and place your order through the Kit of the Month gathering link that you will see. Each monthly kit will cost $29.95 plus shipping & tax and will be shipped RIGHT TO YOUR DOOR! How cool is that? If you do not like the featured monthly kit, there are 7 other scrapbooking kits that may work better for you so feel free to choose a different kit. 

Each kit comes with:
·        1 – My Reflections Paper Packet
·        1 – My Acrylix Workshop Stamp Set (C-size)
·        2 – Neutral Cardstock Sheets
·        2 – Packs of Coordinating Embellishments ($2.25 - $5.95 value)
·        1 – Instructional Brochure

I will also list other products you will need to complete the pages as shown (you can always substitute if you wish) as well as many other products that coordinate nicely with the featured paper pack.

I hope you will give this new club a try. As an extra incentive to try it out, if you have a group of friends - at least 4 others + yourself - who may be interested in this club, you could qualify for FREE products. Contact me for more details! Be watching for the Scholastic Kit of the Month Club details soon!

As always, if you have any questions, please feel free to contact me!
Happy scrampin’!!
~Carol
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...